Are you Chirkut ?

Advertise

Recent Post !!

MayBe


We will meet somewhere,
Where there would be peace everywhere.
Away from the rules and restrictions,
Where you and me will need no predictions.
There I will meet you,
Where our dreams will be true.
The day when we will walk on the same road,
Just holding hands in hands and no other load.

Today you are on a different path,
Running ahead and falling apart.
Your dreams are on some other way,
I am still standing there waiting for you to reach the bay.
I will wait for you till the end of time,
Let's see how long would it take for you to be mine.


No comments:
Write comments

Search This Blog


Paperblog

Today's Thought

I promise, if you keep searching for everything beautiful in this world, you will eventually become it !!
Powered by Blogger.