Are you Chirkut ?

Advertise

Recent Post !!

Still Standing...


Here I stand, all alone again
At the same place where I was left
In a room full of tears and broken dreams
All thrown like debris,
Stand all with all the crushed hopes.
Tears sparkling on the silvered tiles
Flowing continuously for someone who is away miles,
My face hidden by my hands
No courage to take a stand.
Clasp of rising smoke from the fumes
Settling me down as sand dunes
Falling under my own sky,
Too alone, I myself cannot listen my cry.
Thinking of yesterday's peace
Only chaos holds me close
I am all watered by teardrops.
Raising as high as winter crops.
Yet in the depths of
This emptiness and commotion
I come to realize that I spite of all,
I am still standing.

No comments:
Write comments

Search This Blog


Paperblog

Today's Thought

I promise, if you keep searching for everything beautiful in this world, you will eventually become it !!
Powered by Blogger.