Are you Chirkut ?

Advertise

Recent Post !!

STRANDED......I Do Not Belong Here!!!!!!!

Stranded between holding on and letting go,

Torn between embracing a happy tomorrow

Or staying pinned down by a past, dyed in hue of sorrow

Stranded by ties that held me captive

Simply because I was made to believe,

Love is blind 

Soon I learned, it was nothing more than a twisted illusion of the mind

Stranded because my heart had its roots anchored deep into the unwelcome ground

Yet somehow, to stay, I was bound

Stranded where I was planted without consent

Compelled to stay on without intent

Too young to disbound 

Too innocent to understand

Stranded far too long

In an unfortunate place

I clearly didn't belong.

No comments:
Write comments

Search This Blog


Paperblog

Today's Thought

I promise, if you keep searching for everything beautiful in this world, you will eventually become it !!
Powered by Blogger.