Are you Chirkut ?

Advertise

Recent Post !!

L for Limpid Moments


One day we will meet again
Not sure where and how
There will be peace all around
Which is not at all now

I will recall your sweet voice
You will recall my name
We will be far from the prototypes of this world
We will be having our own fame

I can assure that we will meet
Be it in reality or in dreams
Perhaps it will be just for the twinkle of my eye
Surrounded all around will be love cream

The moment will blink and you might miss
Or it might make the time stand still
But I am sure in this life
Meet again we will

Silence will gleam at us
all the words we could never say
No murmured words, no signs, no indication
But I am sure, our love will find its way

No comments:
Write comments

Search This Blog


Paperblog

Today's Thought

I promise, if you keep searching for everything beautiful in this world, you will eventually become it !!
Powered by Blogger.